Marketing Partnership Proposal
Watch this Video first...
Hi There! Here are some of the highlights in working with us! We can’t wait to get started.
- Use the same Websites and Ads Being Used in over 50+ Local Markets to generate consistant new patient flow
- Fully Branded and Customized Website Built for your Practice
- Appear on First Page of Google on First Day
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Call Tracking & Real Time Notifications
- Front Desk Training
- 24/7 Access to Real Time Reporting
- Proven System that is used in our own clinics that we own and operate
24/7 Access to Your Dashboard
Including Real Time Reports
We Use “Real-Time” Artificial Intelligence to
Keep Your Ad Costs Down
Reporting Provided to Track Every Action of Your Campaigns
NEW PATIENT ACQUISITION MACHINE
Digital Marketing (Practice Building) Services
(Click to E
, and Google Ads are the most powerful marketing tool available to capture anyone in your local area searching for your services.
If someone in your area (15-20 mile radius from your practice) searches for key words like “chronic pain, peripheral neuropathy, joint injections, hip pain treatment, non-surgical pain relief, etc.” your Ad will rank in the first page of Google, and over 80% of the time it’s #1 based on our unique strategy. This quickly sets you apart from your competition.
We use hundreds of pre-tested combinations of key words that have been shown to convert at a very high level. Once someone clicks on one of your Ads they will be taken to your custom made website and placed into the top end of your “New Patient Acquisition Machine.”
You should never run Paid Traffic (Google Ads) to your main website. New patients get lost and overloaded.
We run all of our Ads to strategically built micro-websites using landing pages (with custom video) that are designed to increase conversion rates.
We are having a lot of success with Google Ads, and will track and report all of the results, including phone calls that are generated by our efforts.
Why use Google ads?
Because you’re reaching the people you want to reach where and when you what to reach them. Display ads can be shown on specific websites that relate to your business (medical websites or pain treatment sites), and search ads appear at the top of the search engine results, and YouTube Video Ads. These Google ads statistics speak for themselves. We love this powerful way to get the perfect prospect into your office for a consultation.
- 49 percent of people said they click on text ads; 31 percent on Shopping ads; and 16 percent on video ads (Search Engine Land, 2019)
- 63 percent of people said they’d click on a Google ad (Search Engine Land, 2019)
- Google Ads results receive 65 percent of the clicks that started with buying keywords, while organic results only receive 35 percent (Craig McConnel)
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in AdWords. (Google)
- On average, 41 percent of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page. (Wordstream)
- The average click-through rate for an ad in the first position is 7.94 percent. An average click-through rate for any page is only 2 percent. (AccuraCast)
- Google Ads visitors are 50 percent more likely to purchase something (make an appointment) than organic visitors. (Unbounce)
- Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80 percent. (Google)
Facebook Ad Management
It is a great time to be an Integrative Practice! Facebook has become the most powerful tool to connect people together that I have seen in my lifetime.
The advantage of Facebook is that you can share your videos, content, and landing pages with people in a very social environment. People that are suffering from pain are on Facebook for hours per day. Reaching them in their newsfeed is a powerful way to inform and start a meaninful conversation.
Facebook is great for sharing too! Friends and loved ones of people suffering from chronic pain love to share our ads. You have the solution, and Facebook is a great way to inform people.
Facebook can also be great for getting people to attend seminars. We have had a lot of success In informing people of an upcoming event, and getting them to show up ready to learn about your services.
We have the ability to create beautiful, amazing advertising campaigns that make a huge impact in a short period of time for a few dollars per day (in Ad Spend) is unprecedented.
Like it or not…Facebook and Google have combined to pretty much capture every little piece of data about you and your life. I know…it feels weird like big brother is watching…but it’s great for advertising. I am able to help you design a custom Facebook Advertising campaign from scratch which includes writing your copy, building your sales/marketing funnels, designing and creating the ads, and running the campaigns for you. I will be able to target the perfect patient specifically utilizing comprehensive Facebook targeting tools to maximize your ROI.
- Create Dynamic Video & Static Image Ads for Facebook
- Determine Campaign Objectives
- Write Copy and Design Each Ad Set
- Run A/B Testing to figure out which ads work best for your target audience
- Eliminate any add that is outside of our pre-determined CPC (Cost per click) Amount
- Provide detailed reporting and full Analytics of each ad set and campaign results
- Make Adjustments on the fly if a certain add is not performing well
- Run Re-Targeting Campaigns using the FB Pixel
- Determine a cost per click target and stick to it
- Deliver an Amazing ROI and blow you away with how cool this technology is (when used correctly)
- Help you surpass your marketing goals and celebrate our success with your team!
New Patient Funnel Build Out
In order for a prospective patient to get to know, like and trust your practice…it is important to take them on what we refer to as a “New Patient Journey.”
This is accomplished by using a tested and proven method of utilizing digital sales funnels. A Sales Funnel is a series of web pages or a comprehensive and very targeted website that is strategically set up to take visitors on a “journey” that builds trust and authority for your practice. The goal of a Sales Funnel is to find the perfect patient for your practice and get patients to pick up the phone and call you or provide you with their name, e-mail and phone number so you can begin a meaningful conversation with them.
Our Sales Funnels contain:
- Branded (Mobile Friendly) Web Pages that prospective patients go to after clicking on one of our Facebook/Instagram/AdWords advertisements
- Tested Headlines and Sales Copy on Each Page to optimize conversion rates
- A custom video about your practice or specific service we are promoting
- Bullet Points Highlighting the Specific Service we are Promoting that are Facebook Approved
- Clear Calls to Action to get patients to leave their name, e-mail
- Patient Testimonials (Written & Video)
- Positive Online Reviews to create “social proof”
- Automated Text/E-mail Is sent to your team in realtime when a Lead Comes through the Funnel
- Customized Confirmation E-mail Sequence (are available) and automatically sent to the prospective patient introducing them to your practice
- Text Message & Sales Scripts for your Front Desk Team to follow
- Step by Step Process to follow to engage with the prospective patient so they are likely to show up in your office for their consultation
Not All practices will need a new website. But, if you feel that your site could use a “refresh” or have a website that is not converting well…we are happy to help you build one.
Our websites are built to be visually appealing, but more importantly to convert visitors into patients. We typically can help our clients build a beautiful new website for a fraction of the cost of a typical designer. Just let us know and we will provide you with a quote.
Content Needed Before we Get Started –
√ Professional Logo and Color Pallet (if logo needed it is $499 through 99Designs)
√ Name of the clinic and any abbreviated slogans or sayings that represent the clinic
√ Selected Stock Images you like for the site, professional headshots of staff and office photos (which will be under construction photos in the beginning)
√ Detailed List of Clinic Service Offerings and pages that will be needed
√ Existing Marketing Collateral regarding Service Offerings (brochures, and electronic copies)
√ Contact Info for Clinic Including Phone Numbers including fax and e-mail addresses
√ Links to Sample Websites You Like or is envisioning yours looking like
√ Complete Marketing Checklist – Determine the target market for the clinic, what demographics, define the mission and make sure the messaging is all created towards the target avatar
√ Content for the Website (anything you have already written (vision, mission statement, product offering list, paragraphs of what you want to say to your visitors) *I will help with some copywriting and help you to refine your message.
Web Site Design & Home Page Setup
√ Secure Domain – Create new or Transfer Existing Domain (www.clinicname.com) over to HostGator and Install WordPress. If the domain is hosted somewhere else, that’s o.k. will need to transfer it over to HostGator so I am able to create a new site
√ You will own the domain and pay for the monthly hosting fee which is typically $3-$6 per month depending upon the plan you choose if you pay for two years in advance
√ Install Divi Theme
√ Install Divi Child Theme
√ Install Yoast SEO Premium
√ Define Search Key Words, Fix Any Readability Issues, Copywriting improvements
√ Google Analytics Setup
√ Install Proper Meta Tags
√ Facebook Pixel Installation (for tracking)
√ Smartlook Tracking Code Installed (to view visitors activity
Create at least 5 main pages: Home Page, About, Services, Blog, Contact Us
Will take your existing content and refresh the look and feel
Add new content as needed and help with writing content and creating unique infographics and
Include custom animations and visual
Optimize for Mobile
Include all social links
Special Pop-Up opt-in to collect e-mail addresses
*Additional Fees May be charged for any content creation (documents, lead magnets, blog articles, etc.) and additional service pages.
Content Creation (Video Editing)
In order to make you an “Authority” in your local community (and beyond) you must produce high quality, engaging content on a regular basis.
(Basic Editing and Posting is included. Additional Fees May Apply for larger video creation projects)
Video is everything! With social media being so popular, you only have a couple of seconds to capture a prospective customers attention and engage them with content. There is no better way to do this than by using video. On everything!!
I will help you put together professional looking videos to include on your landing pages, website, and social media posts. If you can capture the video and audio, I am able to overlay music and graphics to give your videos a professional…but still maintain a personal look. This can also be great for patient testimonials and more.
I have seen that conversion rates are 400% higher when using video vs. text. It is an absolute MUST when trying to build a thriving New Customer Acquisition Machine.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day (via Forbes).
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every 60 seconds.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
E-mail marketing & Automation
E-mail automation is a big part of building a brand and acquiring new customers. Staying connected and engaging your audience with regularly scheduled e-mail is a great way to build a marketing campaign. I will build your website/landing pages to collect opt-in e-mail addresses so you are able to build your “list” that can be used to send great offers to your patients.
We will then use e-mail (and social media targeting) to send them links to landing pages that provide them with opportunities to take advantage of an offer that you are providing. I will create, manage, and run the campaign from start to finish. I will provide you with detailed reports that show conversion rates and clearly show your Return on Investment (ROI) from each campaign. Consistent communication with your customers is key to maintaining a healthy brand.
E-mail Marketing Services
- Newsletters (content provided by client)
- Product offerings
- Give Aways
- Promote Events
Ongoing Website Maintenance (Hosting Available)
Your website will need ongoing updates and changes as your business continues to evolve and grow. I am available to help you make the proper updates as needed to make sure that your website is updated and reflects the most recent products and services that you have to offer. Far too often I see businesses neglect their websites for way too long, and outdated blog posts and information sends a bad message to your website visitors. I am here to help you if your site ever needs a little refresh or page add.
Website Maintenance Services
- Adding Additional Pages
- Layout Changes if necessary
- CSS Edits
- HTML Edits
- Graphic Design Changes
One Time Setup Fee $1,000
Includes the purchasing of required software licenses, building landing pages, purchasing stock photos & videos needed for the first campaign, Facebook & Google Ad Account Setup, 2 hours of client training, customizing e-mail/text scripts, reputation management audit, competitor analysis, Google My Business Setup, Facebook & Instagram Ad Manager setup and everything needed for us to get off to a great start.
We ask all of our new clients to commit to working with us for at least ninety (90) days. We find that it takes approximately ninety (90) days to setup the entire workflow, train your staff on how to handle new patient leads, and begin to see measurable results from our efforts.
If after the first ninety days you are unhappy with our services for ANY reason, you are able to cancel the contract at ANY time. We just ask that you give us a 30-day notice in writing. We don’t like long-term contracts…and would never hold you hostage to an agreement that you are not comfortable with. We are super confident that you will be a happy client of ours for many years to come! : )
Paying with Credit Card:
We prefer that you set us up with your bank as an e-check or a direct deposit into our account. But, we do accept credit cards for your monthly retainer (we have clients that love to build up points). We will charge your credit card or bank account each month for our monthly retainer fees.
Ad Spend: Our monthly retainers do NOT include Ad Spend (the amount of money you will be spending on Facebook, Instagram, & Google Ads). I recommend that each client spend between $1,000-$2,000+ per month on Ad Spend to see consistent results. Each practice is different and the amount of Ad Spend depends on a number of different factors like population in your surrounding area, number of campaigns running, budget, and ROI. Successful practices re-invest their profits from our marketing campaigns into new campaigns which will increase the overall Ad Spend. A credit card will be needed to provide to Facebook and Google for the amount you spend each month will be determined by you each month. : )
Questions? Let’s talk.
I’M GETTING EXCITED!